Millions of tourists visit Colorado each year in search of its picturesque landscape and its unmatched natural beauty. It could be challenging to pick the ideal location for your upcoming vacation because Colorado is home to a plethora of cities and villages, each with its own distinctive outdoor attractions, cultural attractions, and general appeal.
35 Best Places to Visit in Colorado
First-rate ski resorts like Aspen, Telluride, and Crested Butte are among Colorado’s most well-known attractions, as are attractive cities like Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and Estes Park.
In the stunning state parks, you can reconnect with nature and take in everything from towering sand dunes and waterfalls to flowing white water rapids and old scenic railways. Here are the best places to visit in Colorado.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: 40 best Places You should Consider Traveling with your Kids
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Garden of the Gods
- Pikes Peak
- Maroon Bells
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
- Steamboat Springs
- Crested Butte
- Estes Park
- Colorado Springs
- Fort Collins
- Manitou Springs
- Grand Junction
- Glenwood Springs
- Pagosa Springs
- Buena Vista
- Snowmass Village
- Copper Mountain
- Beaver Creek
- Winter Park
What is the most beautiful town in Colorado?
Colorado has many beautiful towns, each with its own unique charm and attractions. It’s difficult to say which one is the most beautiful as it can depend on personal preference. However, some towns that are often considered to be the most beautiful in Colorado include
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: 30 Best Places to Travel in the US
- Telluride: A picturesque mountain town surrounded by peaks and home to a world-class ski resort.
- Crested Butte: A charming town with colorful Victorian architecture and access to world-class skiing and hiking.
- Estes Park: A gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, with stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and a quaint downtown area.
- Durango: A historic town with a vibrant downtown, surrounded by scenic mountains and home to the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad.
- Manitou Springs: A quirky town nestled in the foothills of Pikes Peak, known for its natural mineral springs, quirky shops, and artsy vibe.
- Ouray: A charming town nestled in a box canyon surrounded by steep mountains and known for its natural hot springs and ice climbing.
- Salida: A small town with a vibrant arts scene, nestled in the Arkansas River Valley with stunning views of the Collegiate Peaks.
- Georgetown: A historic mining town with well-preserved Victorian architecture and a charming downtown area.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Best Places to Travel in the US
Each of these towns offers its own unique blend of natural beauty, history, culture, and recreation.